|Publicado||19 de mayo de 2017|
|Área||Tecnologia / Sistemas|
|Tipo de puesto||Full-time|
|Lugar de trabajo||Lavalle 1877, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires|
Requisitos para postularse
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial
banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in
the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate,
institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
We are seeking an Application Developer as a member of the Rates Orion program, delivering global integrated technology stack, and meeting current and future needs of the P&L and Risk consolidation strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in an energetic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment and deliver on multiple
project streams simultaneously.
- Contribute to the design and development of E2E projects.
- Interface with Business users as necessary for defining requirements and streamlining design.
- Modify and enhance existing system to incorporate new functionality and to optimize them for performance.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to coding standards.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Provide production support by identify root cause and propose solutions.
- Provide thorough estimations of build and test efforts on new initiatives.
- Establish working relationships with various application teams and key team members and across the technology organization as appropriate.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- 5+ years of Software Development experience.
- Prior experience in Financial Industry is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solid Organizational skills; detailed oriented.
- Capable of handling changes/uncertainty by quickly adapting to new processes.
Required Technical Experience:
- Java software development.
- Oracle database experience.
- PL/SQL & SQL (Strong skills in writing complex SQL queries preferably in Oracle).
- Tools – Eclipse, Maven, Git
Preferred Technical Experience:
- .NET C#
- Visual Studio
La Empresa recibió tu postulación, pero no cumples con los requisitos establecidos para este nuevo empleo. Es probable que la Empresa no se contacte contigo.
Seleccione la cuenta que desea vincular con Facebook:
a UniversoBIT.com e ingresa mucho más fácilmente.
Ni las empresas ni otros postulantes verán tus datos de Facebook.