|Publicado||07 de agosto de 2012|
|Área||Tecnologia / Sistemas (ver más empleos en Tecnologia / Sistemas)|
|Tipo de puesto||Full-time (ver más empleos Full-time)|
|Salario||De $5000 a $15000 bruto por mes|
|Lugar de trabajo||Capital Federal, Buenos Aires|
SAP Functional Analyst - Software Engineer
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world's most trusted news organization. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
Thomson Reuters Global MIS is an exciting and dynamic organization that provides business system consultation and support to the businesses of Thomson Reuters' Professional division. We currently seek an entry-level Software Engineer for our SAP Functional group. In this role, you will collaborate with key business resources, development engineers, and other functional engineers in providing SAP business system support for a variety of critical order-to-cash business areas. Additionally, this position may have the opportunity to work on various integration projects involving other Thomson Reuters companies or newly acquired businesses. This is not a developer position, but technical skills are helpful when working with developers on projects.
Support, maintain, and enhance existing SAP solutions including, but not limited to:
- Collaborating with appropriate business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications
- Facilitating and/or participating in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) representatives
- Configuring solutions where applicable
- Creating and executing appropriate test cases and ensuring the integrity of the solution prior to business unit and user acceptance testing
- Working with the business to resolve solution defects that are identified
- Communicating the final solution to the business and coordinating the implementation of the solution to the production environment
- Updating system documentation
- Collaborate with other functional engineers, team leads, managers, and business representatives to determine schedules and project timeframes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Strong SAP knowledge (SD)
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related field
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple, competing priorities
- History of meeting/exceeding deadlines and delivering high quality results
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own high priority tasks
- Ability to manage time effectively according to priorities and timelines
- Must be self-motivated and apply good judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Willingness to work in a
Seleccione la cuenta que desea vincular con Facebook:
a UniversoBIT.com e ingresa mucho más fácilmente.
Ni las empresas ni otros postulantes verán tus datos de Facebook.