Do you want to be part of innovative challenges guiding our international clients towards their digital transformation? In Atos Argentina you have your place!
As a specialist within the DevOps Team of Atos Argentina, you will have the opportunity to integrate a dynamic and multidisciplinary team that leads large projects of high international impact, helping to redesign the technological needs of our clients.
Join our team
Your responsibility as a DevOps will be:
- Helping customers highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams.
- Advising and implementing AWS best practices
- Agile software development and DevOps
- Implementing DevOps practices such as, continuous integration and automated deployment
Place of work: Parque Patricios / Acassuso
We value from you
- Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment (AWS, EC2, S3, IAM, ELB, EBS, Route53)
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. ITIL v3 processes).
- Experience deploying, managing, and optimizing Linux and Microsoft Windows Server 2012/16 on Azure, EC2, Hyper-V or VMWare. IIS, APACHE, TOMCAT, NGINX (Serves web)
- Experience with Active Directory, ADFS and/or Azure AD and basics of server administration.
- Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, MS MSQL server Mysql, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
- Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, or related tools)
- Develop thought leadership material on cloud and emerging technologies for regulators and customers.
- Manage tight deadlines and drive for results, while being extremely detail orientated.
- Prepare project plans and track projects through fruition.
- Support metrics, implement data collections mechanisms, analyze data and make recommendations.
- Strong Problem solving ability
- Good skills with programming languages, such as Java or C/C++
- Experience with a programming or scripting language.(Perl/PHP/Phyton)
- Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modeling applications
- Ability to communicate fluently in English or French and Spanish in technical and business settings (verbal and written).
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Home Office
- 3 days Atos per year
- Free birthday
- 5 additional days for paternity
- 20 days of leave per study per year
- Access to the Atos Referral program
- Semiannual salary review
- Access to free certifications through Atos University
- Career development and professional growth through our Internal First program.
- Access to e-learning training in languages
- Discount in IT Universities and Academies
- Access over 10,000 free training courses through our e-learning platform.
- More than 200 free training courses in Programming through the e-learning platform
3 days Atos per year
5 additional days for paternity
20 days of leave per study per year
Access to the Atos Referral program
Semiannual salary review
Access to free certifications through Atos University
Career development and professional growth through our Internal First program.
Access to e-learning training in languages
Discount in IT Universities and Academies
Access over 10,000 free training courses through our e-learning platform.
More than 200 free training courses in Programming through the e-learning platform
La Empresa recibió tu postulación, pero no cumples con los requisitos establecidos para este nuevo empleo. Es probable que la Empresa no se contacte contigo.